A graduate in Bachelor Of Science Bio-Industry from UPM who challenged herself to join a consultant company which initially deviated from her interest, Science.
She is a determined Operation Executive for 7 years, who undertakes tasks, meets deadlines and delivers good performances in fulfil customer satisfaction.
Possess knowledge in import and export permit applications for various regulatory agencies such as MAQIS, MITI, Ministry of Health, Department of Veterinary Services, Department of Agriculture, Department of Environment, KPDNHEP, CIDB, SIRIM and Energy Commission.
Applies broad knowledge and skills towards solving customers issues and operates with a sense of urgency and thrives in a fast-paced working environment.
Professional Course Attended
- 22 November 2012 ; Strategic Trade Act 2010 Workshop by Strategic Trade Secretariat, MITI
- 24-25th February 2014 ; Strategic Leadership & Innovation, Cranfield Master Class Series, K Pintar Training Academy
- 22 July 2014 ; FTA Pocket Talk, Understanding Free Trade Agreements, MITI
- 25th May 2015 : Awareness of the implementation of Customs (Prohibition of Imports) order 2015 on hybrid products covering medical industries, SIRIM QAS INTERNATIONAL.
- 18th APRIL 2016 ; Taklimat & Dialog Kepada Pengimport Kelengkapan Elektrik berkaitan Kemaskini Maklumat Permohonan Perakuan Kelulusan (COA), SURUHANJAYA TENAGA.
- 23rd November 2016 ; STA 2010 Internal Compliance Programme (ICP) Workshop, MITI
- 31st March 2017 ; Taklimat Perlaksanaan Sijil Perakuan Pematuhan Standard Import (PPSi), CIDB
- 18-19TH August 2018 ; Smart-Tutorial HACCP & GMP: Establishing & Controlling document
- Customer Service Award in 2013
- Received Employee of the Month in February 2016