Coming from computer science, and then management mathematics background, she has been working in AnsarComp for the last 9 years.
She builds her career during the enlightenment age of AnsarComp, and managed to climb the ladder up to become a reference for various areas.
Currently, she leads the Regulatory Approval Department (RAD) for SIRIM and Suruhanjaya Tenaga, at the same time focusing on Importer of Record (IOR) services. She experienced in consulting and advising clients on regulatory issues related to various authorities.
Faizah, has worked with various organisations including regulatory bodies such as SIRIM, government ministries, JAKIM (for Halal consultations) and many more.
While focusing on operational tasks, she also responsible in ensuring her team commitment towards the clients always become the focus, by doing manpower planning, rotational scheduled, tasks delegations and so on. She has received several awards for her commitment on her tasks and projects, including Customer Service Award 2013, Monthly Service Award 2015 and 5 years’ Service Award.
Faizah will move towards the achievement in life, by the principle “working and learning on the job is a good pathway to upgrade”, as she continuously brings her teammates to be a success in their jobs, as well as their life.
Professional Course Attended
- 1st-2nd April 2019 Participate in 3rd International Halal Technical Capacity Development Programme Global Halal Summit 2019 (GHAS 2019)
- 24th Jan-30th Jan 2019 Participate in 3rd International Halal Technical Capacity Development Programme Global Halal Summit 2019 (GHAS 2019)
- 11th October 2018 Participate in Seminar on Secondary Cells and batteries-Risk and Safety (organized by SIRIM STS)
- 18th -19th August 2018 Attending Smart Tutorial-HACCP & GMP: Establishing & Controlling Document.
- 13 July 2017 Participate in Seminar on Malaysian Standards for Household and Similar Electrical Appliances (organized by Department of Standards Malaysia)