Faizah, our senior consultant has been serving AnsarComp for the last 11 years. She builds her career during the soaring age of AnsarComp, and managed to climb the ladder up to become a reference in various areas.
Currently leading the Regulatory Approval Department (RAD) for SIRIM and Suruhanjaya Tenaga, simultaneously focusing on Importer of Record (IOR) services. She is as well competent in consulting and advising clients on regulatory issues related to various authorities.
Faizah, has worked with various organizations including regulatory bodies such as SIRIM, government ministries, JAKIM (for Halal consultations) and many more.
While focusing on operational tasks, she is also responsible in ensuring her team’s commitment towards the clients, by implementing manpower planning, rotational scheduled, tasks delegations etc.
Faizah will move towards the achievements in life, by the principle “working and learning on the job is a good pathway to upgrade”, as she continuously brings her teammates to be succeed in their jobs, as well as their life.
Professional Course Attended
- Public Engagement Session with Industry In The Initiatives Of Non-Tariff Measures (NTMS) For Imports And Exports Procedures Related With Ministry Of Communications And Multimedia (KKMM) And Agencies – 2020
- 3rd International Halal Technical Capacity Development Programme Global Halal Summit 2019 (GHAS 2019)
- Seminar on Secondary Cells and batteries-Risk and Safety (organized by SIRIM STS)
- Smart Tutorial-HACCP & GMP: Establishing & Controlling Document.
- Seminar on Malaysian Standards for Household and Similar Electrical Appliances (organized by Department of Standards Malaysia)
- Seminar on Secondary Cell and Batteries-Risk and Safety (Organized by SIRIM STS) -2018
- Seminar on Malaysian Standards for Household and Similar Electrical Appliances (Organized by Department of Standards Malaysia) – 2017
- STA 2010 Internal Compliance Programme (ICP) Workshop (Organized by Ministry of International Trade and Industry, MITI) – 2016
- Strategic Trade Act 2010 Workshop (Organized by Ministry of International Trade and Industry, MITI) – 2012
- Halal Course “Understanding The Halal Industry.”(Organized by Halal Industry Corporation,HDC) -2011
- CTQM Training 2010: Employee Module -2010 & 2018
- AnsarComp’s Customer Service Award (2013)
- AnsarComp’s Monthly Service Award (2015)
- AnsarComp’s 5 years’ Service Award (Loyal Staff Award)
- AnsarComp’s Leadership Excellent Award, EXECUTIVE (2019)
- AnsarComp’s 10 Years Loyal Staff Award (2020)
- AnsarComp’s The Star Award for Outstanding Performance (2020)