Services that we offer
- Import permit application under MAQIS-JPK, MAQIS-DVS, MAQIS-LKIM & FAMA e3P Certificate of Conformance (COC)
- Products required for MAQIS import permit are such as animal products (milk & meats), plants, flowers, sand or mineral, fish, prawn, fruits, vegetables & animal feed.
- MAQIS-Dagangan transit permit application for the Commodity of agriculture product.
- Payment for MAQIS inspection fee through i-MAQIS
- License for importing and selling Pet food in Malaysia
Summary of documents required for;
- Shipment invoice & packing list
- AWB or Bill of Lading
- Customs K2 form
- Health certificate/Phytosanitary certificate
- Products catalogue & product analysis ingredients
- Import permit: 1-2 working days (min), 5 working days (max)
- License for pet food: 4-6 months depending on documents availability, manufacturer cooperation & documents evaluation.