SIRIM permit for custom clearance is probably the most sought after keyword in Malaysia. Just last week, the Malaysian government once again announced stricter orders for businesses, especially who are in the red zone area, to limit the number of employees working in the office. The move was not an option but an instruction to curb the spread of COVID-19 which have created a working-cluster in the previous week.
A month after the PKP was conducted in April 2020, the number of communication devices brought into Malaysia has increased in line with the increasing use of internet data throughout Malaysia. This happens not only because of many are instructed to work from home, but also university and school students who need to study online. Worldwide, giant companies such as Facebook and Amazon are also taking precautions by allowing their employees to work from home at least until July 2021.
If you are manufacturers, importers, distributors, resellers, companies, individuals or any organizations whose cargo went stuck at custom gateway due to SIRIM import permit issues, worry not! You are at the right place! Together, let’s support our fellow Malaysian, to connect and enjoy their life and business as usual by enabling better and quality communication devices for them.
AnsarComp offers a complete range of SIRIM approval services ranging from type approval applications to the SIRIM certiﬁcate renewal process. Our Specialised services include:
- Type approval application or certiﬁcate of conformity (COC)
- E-Permit application
- Self-Label Program (SLP)
- Special approval permits applications
- COC renewal
- DagangNet account registration
- ECOMM account registration
Why you will love us?
In Malaysia, all communication-related equipment is regulated by MCMC under the Communications & Multimedia Act 1998. Therefore, communication equipment must be certiﬁed or approved by SIRIM before it can be imported, used, offered for sale or sold in Malaysia.
- Friendly, fast & able to respond immediately to all enquiries. In an internal survey conducted, we have achieved a 90% rate of customer satisfaction from our golden customers.
- Reasonable & affordable cost as currently, we are the only consultant company who can provide such services which also covering multiple agencies in Malaysia. This means, if your permit requires a nod from other agencies, you don’t have to go alone on your own. We can solve it for you and you will save more time.
- Appropriate solutions within 24 hours to 72 hours (depending on the case to case basis) as we can interconnect with other Government agencies in solving your case. All these are no doubt for us with our track record and abundance of experience since 2004 until present.
If you are looking for SIRIM approval agent, fill in the form here and our consultant will contact you as soon as possible!