Every home typically has its own set of safety regulations, most of which are universal and only a few may vary from one home to another. There are various factors that need to be considered in ensuring that the home is a safe place for all the members.
Smoke alarms, security systems, sprinklers and keeping dangers out of the way are essential safety features to ensure the health and safety of your family. Therefore, it is crucial that each family determine what safety precautions must be taken to make their home a safer place to live.
Home is one of those places where safety can be assumed, but this may not always be the scenario. More safety precautions should be taken because there are more reasons to be concerned, particularly in homes where there are young children and elderly residents.
Safety Regulations At Home Need To Be Implemented To Make It Safer For Everyone
- Ensure that all your fixtures and appliances are using the proper wattage.
- Replace or fix damaged electrical cords to keep your home safe.
- Be cautious around heaters and water heaters to avoid accidents.
- Keep electrical appliances and outlets away from water to prevent shock.
- As a precaution against overheating, give your appliances enough space for air circulation.
- Make sure that all your exhaust fans are clean to avoid fire hazards.
- Always adhere to appliance instructions for better electrical safety.
- All unused appliances should be unplugged to minimize risks.
For consumers, always bear in mind that using electrical products with energy-efficient labels is extremely important! Make sure all your home appliances come with the ST-SIRIM label. Remember to plan and manage your energy consumption.
For importers, are your electrical appliances SIRIM-ST approved? If not, we can help speed up the process for you to obtain the label in a smooth and hassle-free experience. Wait no more, worry no more! Call us today at +603 5192 2185 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Visit our website for more information about our services https://ansarcomp.com.my/